3.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

!st cataract procedure went beautifully.2nd was a frightening experience made worse when the Dr (Perkins) told me to stop taking and let's get through the procedure.

This was after I complained that I was nervous and uncomfortable feeling the nurse gouge the apparatus into my eye that allows your eye to stay open for surgery. No one should be subjected to that experience. Because of the "factory effect" inherent throughout the process, it seems they neglected to effectively sedate as waiting time was longer than anticipated. I came very close to getting up off the table as I no longer felt comfortable with the process.

Because I waited 2 weeks for 2nd eye due to heavy patient load, there was no continuity. They don't care. The post op follow-up I made it very clear the process was flawed and changes needed to be made. Nurse couldn't understand as she had never heard any negative comment before.

Optometrist was the Drs son so nothing from him. I would never go back to this place and will make sure my friends will avoid it as well. Barnet is dead and Delaney retired. Perkins is over 60 and perhaps he should be in the pasture as well.

Do not trust the factory.It is seriously flawed.

Review about: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Customer Care.

Reason of review: unresponsive .

I didn't like: Feeling the apparatus being crammed into my eye socket.

Comments