Glendale, Arizona

Had great experience as far as cataract surgery. However, when sent their billing department a follow up requesting information, I was promised answer within two days. Ten days later, I've sent numerous follow up emails, total silence. They can't be bothered to answer even to say to they're too busy to bother.

I've sent email after email THROUGH THEIR portal. Nothing. I have complained on their Facebook page. Nothing. I've left reviews on yelp and Google maps. Nothing.

Clearly, customer service is an extremely low priority. As in they do not care. At all.

Review about: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Barnet Dulaney Perkins?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Shopko Optical - Paid for glasses and they never shipped them to me. Worst place to go for service and eye care products Shopko Optical "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: service.eyecare@shopko.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more Hakim Optical - Disaster Hakim Optical "Went in the store expecting to find a huge selection of glasses, and you do, but the prescription/ sunglasses are everywhere on the shelves, tables its such a mess. You..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more