Had great experience as far as cataract surgery. However, when sent their billing department a follow up requesting information, I was promised answer within two days. Ten days later, I've sent numerous follow up emails, total silence. They can't be bothered to answer even to say to they're too busy to bother.

I've sent email after email THROUGH THEIR portal. Nothing. I have complained on their Facebook page. Nothing. I've left reviews on yelp and Google maps. Nothing.

Clearly, customer service is an extremely low priority. As in they do not care. At all.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Barnet Dulaney Perkins and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Barnet Dulaney Perkins.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Barnet Dulaney Perkins to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Barnet Dulaney Perkins?

Comments

Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Hearing Direct - Didn't get the phone I ordered Hearing Direct "I place an order with hearing direct. On aug 8/2017. And they say they shipped my item and they charged my credit card for $40.39 To this day September 5/2017..." Read more Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more Hakim Optical - Disaster Hakim Optical "Went in the store expecting to find a huge selection of glasses, and you do, but the prescription/ sunglasses are everywhere on the shelves, tables its such a mess. You..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more