Had great experience as far as cataract surgery. However, when sent their billing department a follow up requesting information, I was promised answer within two days. Ten days later, I've sent numerous follow up emails, total silence. They can't be bothered to answer even to say to they're too busy to bother.

I've sent email after email THROUGH THEIR portal. Nothing. I have complained on their Facebook page. Nothing. I've left reviews on yelp and Google maps. Nothing.

Clearly, customer service is an extremely low priority. As in they do not care. At all.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Barnet Dulaney Perkins and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Barnet Dulaney Perkins.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Barnet Dulaney Perkins to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Barnet Dulaney Perkins?

Comments